YPPS offers complete mail and delivery services to its customers, including envelope addressing, inserting, metering and handling of 1st Class, Periodical and Standard (non-profit) US mail, and International mail.
YPPS can assist in the management of your mailing, to ensure the lowest cost per piece. For example, changing the size by adding or subtracting a 1/4”, rotating a panel in a certain manner, or adding an extra fold can create a large variance in processing and postage prices. YPPS understands the US Postal Services (USPS) regulations and guidelines which may result in a reduction of your mailing costs.
Your choice of mail class can also affect the cost of your mailing. We can help with your decision on whether to mail at the 1st class or standard (non-profit) rate.
Staff members are available by appointment to review the design of your mail piece and delivery preferences which may result in processing and postal cost reductions.
YPPS Mail and Delivery Services:
- Campus Mail
- International delivery services
- UPS services
- Daily pickups by the United States Postal Service (USPS)
- Special projects
- Postal weighing, metering, and sealing
- Color envelope & postcard print/mail
- Mail sorting by class
- First Class
- Bulk presorts
- Standard (3rd Class), Periodical, (2nd Class) US Mail
- On-campus pickup and delivery services are available upon request