Please Note: All PaperCut Client versions are backward compatible with the current version of 22.0.6.
Student Installation of the PaperCut client and BluePrint Queues:
- You must be logged onto the Yale Network with a Yale netid
- Download the install_printers_student_MacOS_22.0.12.zip file to your desktop
- Extract the zipped file to your Desktop
- Right-click or Control + Left click the printers_student.pkg file to populate a menu and then left click on “Open”
- If an Apple warning menu apperas click “Open” again, if not proceed to step 6
- PCClient-22.0.6.pkg will install the Papercut client and install the Blueprint_Color and Blueprint_BW queues with IPPS protocol as well as removing any existing SMB Blueprint queues if needed.
- Input Yale netid and password when prompted
- The PaperCut balance window should appear
- The BluePrint BW and color queues will install