Please Note: All PaperCut Client versions are backward compatible with 16.1.
Installing the PaperCut client:
- You must be logged onto the Yale Network with a Yale netid.
- Go to PaperCut Client Download page and select the ‘PaperCut Mac All Locations’ download.
- Go to Apple symbol (top left) > System Preferences > Users & Groups.
- Click on the lock and enter your password if necessary.
- Highlight your user account in the left pane. Select Login Items and click on the + sign.
- Browse to your application folder and choose the PCClient application.