BluePrint printing is available to all students from the many Blueprint clusters around campus or a student can use their own personal computer. Students can print in black and white or color using Multi-Functional Devices that support printing, copying and scanning.
The BluePrint PaperCut system provides print cost savings and paper waste reduction by offering secure print release capability. PaperCut supports Yale University’s Office of Sustainability, energy and resource reduction efforts while providing a superior student printing experience.
Students can use either the BluePrint_BW or BluePrint_Color global print queues and release jobs anywhere on campus that is listed under Student Print Locations. Each location has both B&W and Color printing available.
Departmental Program – (Full Service Option)
(Detailed charging for all printing & copying cost to individual Shared Account PTAEO’s)
- Provides distributed charging to a variety of department PTAEO’s shared accounts.
- Provides detailed usage reports broken down by PTAEO shared account, user and device.
- Processes and pays for on-line paper orders to WB Mason.
- Provides first tier service support and interfaces with the on-site technicians.
- Maintains web interface for departments to create or edit PTAEO shared account activity for users.
- Processes a monthly billing batch of PTAEO shared account charges through Oracle.
- Provides back up service support and interfaces with the on-site service vendor technicians
- Maintains a limited supply inventory to accommodate customer emergency supply needs
- Provides detailed billing history upon request.
- Maintains an MS Access & Web database on each customer, including the equipment models, accessories, serial and ID #’s, department name, contact, location, IP address, meter reading history and PTAEO charging