Click on a link below to view instructions on PaperCut setup and operations. Some of the links point to specific locations in an Adobe PDF document; this document may be downloaded and printed if you wish.
Please note that while the links below should work in most web browsers, there are known issues with Chrome and some other browsers that may cause the links below not to function correctly. If you should click on a link below and are not brought to the correct location in the PDF, please scroll to the top of the PDF and use the clickable Table of Contents to access the information you need.
PaperCut does not have drivers that you need to download and install. Instead, you just need to connect to the PaperCut Print Queue - see the appropriate "Setting up Printing ..." link below for instructions. (Note that in some cases, you may need to install the PaperCut Client software which is available here - instructions are included along with the download. Note - you will be required to enter your Yale NetID if you have not already done so recently.)
PaperCut Help and Resources
Helpful articles and links on the following topics are available:
What is BluePrint/PaperCut?
Features of Printing at Yale
Who can use it?
How much will it cost?
How do I fund my account?
How do I get it?
How do I use it?
Where to get help?
Click here to visit the "Printing at Yale (BluePrint/PaperCut)" page and view information on these topics.
PaperCut Quick Start / How-To Guide
- How to release your print job at a PaperCut printer
- How to copy, fax and scan
- How to set up the PaperCut Client and YalePrintGuest queue on a Mac
- How to install PaperCut client software, if required - software and instructions are available here (Note - you will be required to enter your Yale NetID if you have not already done so recently.)
Quick Queue Set-Up Guide for Students
PaperCut Detailed Guide
- PaperCut Questions and Answers
- PaperCut Introduction
- PaperCut User Page
- Add Funds to your PaperCut Account
- Request a Refund
- Install/Release Jobs From an IOS Device
- Create a Guest User Account
- Guest User Account Printing Instructions
- Create/Administer Shared Accounts
- Device Locations
- Ordering Paper
- Setting Up Printing to Linux and Unix
- Setting Up Printing to a Personally Owned MAC
- Setting Up Printing to a Yale Owned Workstation (MAC)
- Setting Up Printing to a Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC
- Setting Up Printing to a Windows XP PC